So I’ve decided that on Friday’s, the day I normally don’t put up a post, I will instead showcase 5 brilliant little posts I’ve discovered over the course of the week! So here’s my first 5 and why I liked them so much!
1. This review of Revlon’s Smoked Peach lipstick from Ol’ Green Eyes is gorgeous and the pictures in this post are just perfect! There’s also a beautiful little FOTD included with products used and when you see how flawless the look is, you’ll want every product!
2. This post on Secret Affiliate Links that are becoming more commonplace from bloggers on Twitter was a really interesting read from Really Ree and if you’re a blogger or like to follow bloggers on Twitter, it’s well worth noting!
3. Number 3 is a great comparison post between Urban Decay’s Naked Flushed Palette’s and Sleek’s similar offering from Sophia Meola’s blog. If you’ve been thinking about buying the Urban Decay version, take a peek at this first as the swatches are scarily similar!
4. So the word is that Benefit’s new hydrating concealer is the business and since my new night course means I won’t be able to make the blogger launch, this was on my list of must buys! However, this very honest review from the Beauty Butterfly has made me realise I have it good with my Collection Concealer and it lasts all day, something this concealer seems unable to do. Worthy reading if you’re planning on buying this!
5. Finally, I was dazzled by Cuticlueles and her holographic nails from Gosh. How she manages to make her nail varnish look so perfect I’ll never know but these nails are just amazing!
Have a lovely weekend folks and if you have come across any little gems of posts over the week, please share below!