How many products do I stick on my face each day? I’ve been pondering this as I’ve sat surrounded by brushes, cotton buds, eyeshadows and all sorts as I stick on my makeup each day so decided to do a little breakdown.
This doesn’t include make up brushes, cleansers or anything else, just make up!
- Vichy SPF50 Mattifying Fluid
- Peter Thomas Roth Max Anti-Shine Mattifying Gel
- Skin79 Gold BB Cream
- Collection Concealer
- E.L.F. HD Powder
- ARTDECO Blush
- ARTDECO shadow light over lid
- ARTDECO shadow brown in crease
- Maybelline Gel Liner
- Shu Uemra Brow Pencil
- Catrice The Giant Mascara
- ARTDECO volumizing Mascara on the bottom (cause The Giant migrates onto my face so can’t use it on my lower lashes)
- Korres Cherry Lipbalm
Is this too many products or about average? Once my makeup is on, the only touch-ups I’ll need throughout the day are a little lipbalm and a dusting of powder if it’s warm. Still though…..that seems like a lot for a girl who only likes a natural look!
So make me feel better, count up how many makeup products you use in a day, what’s your magic number?